Research Avenues.

Influences resulting in distortion of data in an interview situations will impact results for the research.
I am contemplating the best foot forward.  To conduct interviews one to one will depend on the interviewee and how comfortable they feel with this.  I am keen to explore a set line of questioning and repeat this and weigh up similarity or may feel compelled to be lead by my gut-feeling and alter questioning as I go along, recording as I go to listen back later.
How honest we all are when presented with a line of questioning may hinge on how we set up the interview environment and our approach.

How are you getting on? What are your thoughts on research methods or your preference?

Comments

  1. I'm still in the midst of reading Bell's book and exploring my topic so I won't be at planning out methods for another week or two. I'm not sure that interviews will fit with my project but we'll have to see!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflexive practise

Outside in to Inside Out!